Header Ads

Ointment for joint pain

Ointment for joint pain

I can not say that I have always stiff joints. But, anyway, I began to notice that I could not bear to bend and unbend your knees, piercing pain. Sometimes the pain occurs in a quiet position. And I have learned to cope with it,

practically without leaving home, to prepare analgesic ointment of what is at hand in the kitchen.
Take honey, liquid mustard, salt and baking soda in equal proportions, mix well into a homogeneous mass. This mass of grease heavily affected area, Insulate the top layer of cotton wool or soft woolen scarf, attach bandage bandage and leave for an hour -. Two.
Like any compress this and do better when you can stay at rest, preferably in the evening, before bedtime. A compress is not limited to, do 4-5 consecutive procedures. The effect will be felt almost immediately.